Shaun Inman has just released Mint v2.0. A major update to what has become an invaluable website usage stats tool.
UI aside, I noticed the following enhancements,
- full support for IE6+ including admin (lots of clients asked for this);
- improved page loading time;
- group your referrers by domain in the referrer pane;
- no longer tracks identifiable information by default (eg. ip addresses) to prevent conflicts with existing privacy policies;
- the watched pages display referrers now;
- searches now list web and images;
- an RSS feed tracker (Bird Feeder) - haven't tried it as I use FeedBurner.
First impression rocks. Well done Shaun.