24 Jan 2003
posted in daily
Hey, iCommune is back. Well,at least that's what its author states on http://icommune.net:
I've decided to give iCommune a new future.
Here's what the next version will be:
- a stand-alone application that manages network accessible music libraries
- able to generate and manage playlists for your favorite mp3 player
- able to communicate with and control your mp3 player using AppleEvents
- built with a robust indexer and XML format that properly handles non-ASCII characters
- completely free of any Apple proprietary code or interface use
- completely open source under the GPL
Sounds good enough to me..
Previous: The Sloganizer